domingo, 26 de agosto de 2007

"You where never meant to belong to me" S. P.

I would like to write a happy something
I would like to watch you reading that happy something
I would like to smile while watching you reading that happy something

All I long for is a Smile, whydoesittakesomuchtime?

That's not true, I don't really long for a smile, I long for the smell of you over me.

But I don't really long for your smell, I long for the reaction of my body when perceiving that smell.

I don't long anymore for you, or your smell or whatever it was.

I long for the certainty of 'Who I Am'.....

(It reminds me of a song, God Bless the Smashing P!)

2 comentarios:

L. dijo...

...

L. dijo...

Who can play or sing a son for me? I really need it, but i am not the only one... What about you Mr Dylan,can you play it?

...


Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to...In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

[...]

Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves

Let me forget about today until tomorrow...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-
See you "girl from the north" (I hope so)

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRbeUnn-AUA